Thursday, August 25, 2022

Meal/Food Prep Tools

 I get asked quite often how I meal prep. I've been doing it so long, it's like brushing my teeth; I don't even really think about it, I just do it! Over the years I've found ways to make it not so time consuming-and by "ways" I mean TOOLS to help me be more efficient. That way my Sundays can be spent enjoying family time instead of being in the kitchen all day! 

I decided to put together a flyer and add it to the blog to list my favorite kitchen tools/storage. BONUS! If you shop on Amazon at all, you know they have everything imaginable, so I've added a QR code beside each product so you can shop right from your phone! (from a computer, simply open your camera and hover over the QR code, and a pop up will appear).  Do you already have any of these products? Is there a tool not listed that helps cut down your prep time? If so please share with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Italian White Bean Soup